From NEOSYS Dev Wiki
1 Basic Pick
- Sort/Select to work on multivalues
2 Development Tools
- Implementation of "labelled commons"
- Labelled common concept to be reimagined as OO classes so you can pass around objects with properties and methods.
- DONE! Exodus's "edit" and "compile" commands to automatically generate and use .h files so that pick's external subroutines are simulated with minimal technical knowledge. #include in this case will be like the equivalent "using xyz" in other languages eg automatically include a tree of headers.
- DONE! Dynamic loading/unloading of subroutines